Tuesday, April 13, 2010

So There

My first official blog... Okay so I'm creating this blog because not only do I have tons to say about everything but I learned I couldn't enter a contest because of (gasp)....my age! Not only do I not like being told what to do but the reasoning is so completely silly. It's like you hit 30ish and you are over the hill. Not this chickabee.....so I may not win high profile blog but I can create one all on my own(So There)!

There is an inside joke on blog title...Dew North and it's all about my moral compass....it's set straight to North. Can you believe other blogspots already had title so I fooled around with the spelling a bit.

Okay so you may say that lying about my age may make the compass waver. Ithink not, it's the big picture, and it was the priniciple of thing anyway. I know I can't win, I just want them to see what they are missing.......and they are missing.
So from here on out I'm going to randomly discuss everthing and I hope people will read and enjoy and comment....We'll see where it goes from there.

The way I see it, if you want the rainbow, you gotta put up with the rain. Dolly Parton

1 comment: